I’m back with another Art impressions card for the Cat Lovers Hop and for the Art Impressions Challenge 219: Stamp a Scene.
Since this is a get well card, I just HAD to put Nermal in there… he was given to me when I was in the hospital with a note: ‘Hope you get back to Nermal again real soon!’ How cute was that?!!
Now you can better see this cute little scene of kitty hobbling off carrying his catnip tea the handiest way possible. It cracks me up! Since dad broke his foot the cast is now off, but he is frustrated that the boot didn’t come off this last visit, so this card should cheer him up. I fussy cut the cat and the cup and added a little bit of shadow to the scene.
Then there’s this little cutie-pie on the inside:
Since I didn’t want this to bleed through to the back, I used colored pencils instead of Copics. Glossy accents help the eyes and balloon to look more realistic.
I also like how that Coredinations Black Magic paper sands down to show the inner color! The Paw Print embossing folder goes great with that sentiment!
- Art Impressions Catastrophy stamp set
- Spellbinders Butterfly Circles and Heart Circles dies
- Darice Paws embossing folder
- Core’dinations Black Magic cardstock (and Sand-It tool)
- Core’dinations cardstock: orange & white
- Tsukineko Memento dye ink: Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: B5; BG13,15; C1,3,5; E23,25; RV02; YG61
- Marvy LePlume II – black
- Spectrum Noir Aqua Blend pencils: Bright Green, Carrot, Fossil Grey, Parakeet, Persimmon, Petunia, Red Barn & Strawberry
- Sakura Gelly Roll pen – white
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Scotch tape runner
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges – click on them for all the details.
- 2017 Cat Lovers Hop
- Art Impressions Challenge #219 – Stamp a Scene
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
- CropStop October Challenge – Linky Party #33 Anything Goes
- (Aleene’s, Art Impressions, Core’dinations, Darice Spellbinders…)
Thank you for stopping by and for leaving your encouraging comments!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.