Today is the last day of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. It’s been an amazing week of beautiful projects and inspiration with over 600 entries already. Today is also Papertrey Ink’s March Blog Hop Challenge...
The Papertrey March Blog Hop Challenge is to use embroidery on paper. These are a couple of the inspiration photos. I have done very little embroidery, so I just used a few basic stitches on my paper spring flowers and matching felt key fob – nothing like amazing work of Izziyana Suhaimi in the inspiration photos above.
I don’t have a die for a to-go coffee cup, so I used a flower pot instead – I bet you wouldn’t’ve known if I hadn’t told ya! I also up-cycled a Panera coffee sleeve and a Starbucks stirrer to finish it off. So far neither has complained about being used together. (Keep playing nice, you two!) You can’t tell from this pic, but bowing it over the stirrer gives the cup nice added dimension.
- Papertrey Ink dies: Stitched key fob, Stitched Medallion 1, Swoosh
- Papertrey Ink Swoosh stamp set.
- Spellbinders Flower Pots die
- Papertrey Ink cardstock: Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst, Lovely Lady, Raspberry Fizz
- Core’dinations chardstock – white
- Papertrey Ink felt: Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz
- Papertrey Ink dye inks: Raspberry Fizz, Tropical Teal
- Sensations craft thread
- Everything Mary Swivel Clasp
- Recollections faux pearls
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- E6000 glue
- Panera coffee sleeve & Starbucks stirrer
Here are the hops and challenges I am participating in… just click on the highlighted names below to get more information on each if you’re interested in playing along:
- DL.Art March Linky Challenge Anything goes
- A Colorful Journey – Let’s Play
- CropStop Linky Party #14 Anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Food or Drink
Thanks for hopping by today!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.