Time for the grand finale of the Coffee Lovers Hop! Also incorporating die cuts for the Cut It Out for DIEcember Challenge #60 from Simon Says Stamp’s Flickr challenge and snow on the pj’s for Simon Says Stamp’s Monday Challenge – Let There Be Snow!
Isn’t she just the cutest?! I also put a twinkle in her eye by adding Sparkle pen and, after dry, adding Glossy Accents – which I also added to the coffee and coffee bean – you’ll see it better in the close-up in just a minute. I love those gorgeous stacked embossed and de-bossed dies, too. Here’s the best pic I could get of the inside embossing.
It really is elegant in real life. Don’t know why the pic wouldn’t cooperate and I’m too tuckered out to figure it out. Apologies!
Just wait til you see the details of the front close up, though!
Yes, those are actually fuzzy slippers and a fuzzy bear! First I colored them and did their noses in Glossy Accents. Once dry, I added the flocking (which has some glitter in it). I wish you could touch your screen and feel these warm fuzzies!! Come back when technology catches up, ok?!
- Spellbinders dies: Labels 25 and Adorning Labels 25
- Simon Says Stamp SLEEPOVER stamp and die set
- Simon Says Stamp Coffee Hour stamp set
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Copic Markers BV00; E00, 02, 04, 11, 13, 23, 25, 31, 33, 37; R39; RV02; V04, 06, 12; W1
- Sharpie white paint pen extra fine point
- Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks Jewel Tones
- Martha Stewart Crafts Flocking Powder Set
- Core’dinations cardstock
- DCWV Bright Metallic cardstock stack
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ Runner permanent adhesive
- Aleene’s Clear Gel Tacky Glue
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun!
It’s been a fun week with the Winter 2016 Coffee Lovers Hop! Here’s a summary of my accomplishments on my ‘brag board’:
A nice little batch of cards and the ones not already going out will beef up my stash which can always use more. If you’ve been following along, can you spot the project that WASN’T made this week? Yep, the Newton’s Nook game. It was posted during the Cat Lovers Hop, but since it was a super fun project and is also coffee related, you might want to read about it HERE if you missed the original post.
I’d like to thank you all for visiting my blog and for leaving all of those kind and encouraging comments! They always brighten my day!!
I’ll look forward to seeing you soon!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.