Welcome back to another card for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
This card was inspired by the Mojo Monday #427 sketch:
and by the Verve December inspiration challenge: A Cup of Kindness:
This will make a nice card to give a package of each of the hot beverages we’re highlighting and a mug… (had it not be nearing deadline, I would have put one together, but I’ll have to do that later.)
This was my first time playing with Amplify… WoW! It really puffs up when you heat it! Cool stuff!! Once again I made my own word Cocoa from the Chocolate die and Tea from a set that had the words “Thank” and “friend” in it and just cut out the letters needed.
- Verve Stamps Cup of Kindness Free Digi that you can find HERE
- Verve Stamps “Chocolate” and “Coffee” dies
- Spellbinders Labels One and Decorative Labels One
- Spellbinders In’spire Celebration 2 “Thank You” and “Hello Friend”
- Spellbinders Gilded Life Petite Lace die
- Simon Says Stamp “Sending” die
- Sakura Gelly Roll pen – white
- Tsukineko Radiant Neon Amplify – white
- Core’dinations cardstock red, pink, teal, kraft
- Misc. Adhesives
I’m playing along in the following hops and challenges:
- Coffee Lovers 2015 Winter Blog Hop: http://wp.me/p5K3PQ-4w
- Mojo Monday #472 http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2015/12/mojo-monday-427-contest.html
- Verve’s A Cup of Kindness challenge http://vervestamps.blogspot.com/p/inspiration-challenge.html
Thanks again for stopping by and for your kind comments!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.