- Inkadinkado stamps: Paris Inchie Bundle & Love and Friendship
- Versamark ink
- Recollections Ebony detail embossing powder
- Memento Dye Ink – Tuxedo Black
- Spellbinders Labels 1 and Scalloped Labels 1 dies
- Copic markers R22 & RV04
- Glossy accents (to glue the peal flowers)
- Tombow permanent adhesive
- Misc cardstock and pearl flowers
I’m entering this card in the following blog hops and challenges:
- TheDailyMarker.com‘s 30 DAY COLORING CHALLENGE #thedailymarker30day2
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Friends (or Superhero)
- Verve’s June Inspiration Challenge – Eat me. Drink me. Coffee, donut & croissant
If you’d like to play along with any of these, just click on the colored text to go find out what you need to do. Have fun crafting!
Glad you could stop in for a visit today!
*********** giveaway now closed ***************
Oh, and don’t forget… I have a small blog candy package I’ll be giving away to one of you sweeties that have been leaving comments (wish I could send you all something, you’ve been so encouraging – thanks!)… the details can be found on the June 8th post (HERE).
Enjoy your day, sweetie!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.