Good morning sweet kits! It may be the penultimate day of the Cat Lovers Hop, but we’re not winding down! It’s full steam ahead, tho’ some of us are just running on catnip and coffee by now!
If you’re not one of them (or, perhaps, even if you are), you may look as bright eyed and bushy tailed as these cute kits:
I stamped and fussy-cut them, then stacked them up, intertwining their tales. With Glossy Accents, their eyes almost look like googly eyes!
Here’s a view looking at the back:
There is a small tab on the ‘base’ that it rests against to hold it up for display.
- Clearly Besotted: Fluffy Furball stamps
- Sizzix Card, Playful Stand-Ups dies
- Papertrey Ink Summer Sunrise cardstock
- Recollections cream & white cardstock
- Graphic 45: Raining Cats and Dogs
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black & Desert Sand (env.) dye inks
- Copic Markers: B21; E31, 51, 55, 57; W1
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks – Jewel Tones
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Simply Defined permanent adhesive runner
- Simply Defined Stay-Put Glue
’m playing along with the following challenges – click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
You know cats are gonna win this one hands down! >^.^<
In my next post, I’ll have today’s giveaway put together… Skedaddle on to the next person on the hop for now (after leaving some love here (and on Instagram or Pinterest if you wish). Thank you, sweeties!! : )
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.