Welcome back to day 3 of the Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop!
I have a very simple layered card today:
Note: that’s not a defect in the embossing powder! lol! For variety, I did strips of silver and copper for the tea kettle background. Also, the green in the picture below is closer to the true color.. which goes WAY better with the purple than what the camera shows above!
- Clear & Simple Stamps Tea Kettle stamp set
- Prickley Pear Tea Time stamp
- Clear & Simple Stamps Heart Doily die
- EK Success Corner Rounder punch
- Core’dinations cardstock
- Memento Lulu Lavender dye ink
- Tsukineko Versamark ink
- Hampton Arts Metallic Copper and Silver embossing powders
- iCraft Therm-o-Web 1/8″ Easy-Tear tape adhesive
- iCraft Therm-o-Web Sticky Tape Runner – permanent adhesive
- Misc. ribbon
I’m playing along with the following challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun…
- Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Layer It Up
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Use More Than One Die or Stamp
I appreciate all my visitors, especially those who leave such kind comments… Thank you!
I’ll see you again real soon.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.