Well, I’m squeaking this in at the end of a long day, so I’ll try to be brief. I’m closing up my current projects from the Online Card Classes Clear & Sheer class with another of Day 3 Acetate Techniques… the transforming ‘magic’ window. I hope this video link works. If not, check it out on Instagram! I could play with this all day! : )
I wanted to use the Power Poppy Orchid stamp for this to make an impact. I quickly looked up the current challenge on her blog…
It was to use only three markers to color an image. So I toodled off and colored my image with just three markers… THEN, as I’m posting this, I find out that the challenge ended Sunday. Brain fog moment! lol! It was still interesting to challenge myself. : )
Here’s the image before it was put together to make the special window:
Fully open (showing the 3 markers used)
It wasn’t all that hard, so I see more of these fun cards in my future!
- Power Poppy: Orchids Rock stamp set
- Spellbinders A2 Curved Matting Basics
- American Crafts: The Color of Memories acetate
- Worldwin Papers Translucent Vellum
- Recollections white cardstock & shimmer cards
- American Crafts glitter cardstock: carrot
- Copic Markers: R24, Y17, and YG63
- Staz-On solvent ink – Jet Black
- Versamark Ink
- Recollections Detail Embossing Powder – Ebony
- EK Success corner rounder punch
- Martha Stewart Crafts Butterfly punch
- Sookwang Skor-tape 1/4″ adhesive
- Aleene’s Crystal Clear Tacky Spray
I’m going to enter this card into the following galleries, hops and challenges – You can click on each one for more information:
It’s been a great week playing with these new techniques – what a terrific class! There are many more I want to try in the future, but that will have to wait. I’ll be away next week, but hope to be back again real soon. Thanks so much for stopping by and for all your kind comments!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.