I’m glad you’re here for another day of the Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop!
This time I decided to make a sweet little gift set using Newton’s Nook Stamps. Their Inky Paws Challenge this month is to use this sketch:
Here’s the gift set I made:
Stamping the cube of Post-It notes wasn’t too difficult… just had to grasp them firmly so the individual pads wouldn’t slide apart! (they did separate just a little when I attached them to my background. Since I used an ultra strong adhesive, They’re not budging now!
I still giggle at the joke of ‘If friends were COFFEE (instead of FLOWERS), I’d pick you’! FYI, the backboard die cut is out of 2000# cardstock and I only put the cutting plate up to the edge of the die right before the pattern started again, so it wouldn’t cut the bottom. Then I took a paper cutter and cut straight on down 4 additional inches to wrap it behind and under the stack for stability.
- Newton’s Nook Designs stamp sets: Aloha Newton, Beautiful Blossoms, Beautiful Wings, and Newton Loves Coffee
- Spellbinders Divine Eloquence dies
- Post-It note pads (6)
- Core’dinations Parisian Nights A2 pink card and green and white cardstock
- Memento dye inks: Bahama blue, Bamboo Leaves, Elderberry, Rhubarb Stalk,Rose Red, and Tuxedo Black
- Papertrey Ink dye ink: Orange Zest
- Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens: 021, 026, 028, 040, 041, 044, 045, 047, 050, 052, 056, 070, and 081
- Darice Foamies 3mm sheet foam
- Simply Defined ‘Stacey Tape’ 2.5″ wide double sided adhesive
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ Dots, 3D foam squares and Crafty Power Tape
- Misc. rainbow twine
I’m playing along with the following challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun…
I appreciate all my visitors, especially those who leave such kind comments… Thank you!
I’ll see you again real soon.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.