The final challenge of Papertrey Ink’s 10th Anniversary celebration was called Transformation. The challenge was to create a new project based on a card you were not happy with. That was easy… That white, pink and green frame I just did really didn’t turn out as great as I’d imagined it. I thought the colors would pull out the colors in the picture, but was highly disappointed.
So, I decided to re-try this time with a solid gold background…
Wow! NOW the picture POPS!! MUCH better, don’t you think?!!
I love making cards out of pictures I’ve taken… I need to do that more often! They make great ‘any occasion’ cards to have on hand!!
- Papertrey Ink Quatrefoil cover plate die
- Colorbok Shiny Gold Metallic Paper
- Sookwang 6″ Scor-tape adhesive (this also worked MUCH better for piecing in the pieces)
- Core’dinations Parisian Nights A2 white card
I’m playing along with the following challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun… you’ll want to hurry and join this one if you can – you might win your PTI wishlist of up to $300! Wouldn’t that be fabulous?!
- Papertrey Ink 10th Anniversary Challenge: Transformation
- Cropstop March Challenge Linky Party #26: Anything Goes (Core’dinations, Scor-tape)
Thanks again for visiting… don’t forget to stop back by on Friday for a cool surprise!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.