Good morning all! If you’re somewhere that’s cold you could use a vacation and if you can’t actually get away, I have a card you’ll want to stare at and imagine yourself there as you crank up the heat.
I had a goal this year of doing more of the Papertrey Ink challenges and finally got my act together to join the Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites Challenge today. She asked that we use one of our favorite Papertrey Ink sets. Tough decision as there are so many! However, living in Florida, I really love the Text and Texture: Ocean set paired with the Fence Line: Summer set for making realistic beach scenes like this one:
I have tried to paint the ocean myself, but just can’t capture it, so I love stamps that help me, like this one does! This scene reminds me of beaches on both coasts of Florida! The Brilliance inks give a realistic twinkle to the sand and a metallic shine to the ‘rusty’ fence wire.
- Papertrey Ink Text and Texture: Ocean and Fence Line: Summer stamp sets
- Spellbinders Labels 25 and Majestic Labels 25 dies
- Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores cardstock
- Recollections cream cardstock 110#
- Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores dye ink
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress ink: Antique Linen, Old Paper, Tumbled Glass
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink: Vintage Photo
- Tsukineko Brilliance pigment ink: Lightening Black & Pearlescent Beige
- Tsukineko Memento dye inks: Desert Sand, Tuxedo Black
- Prima Planner Glue Pen
- Simply Defined permanenet adhesive runner
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project and perhaps it transported you briefly to a peaceful warm spot! See you soon!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.