Good evening and welcome!
Papertrey Ink’s 11th Anniversary Party continues and this time they have a Color Challenge. I chose this color scheme:
Since I just picked up some tulips today at the grocery store for a buck, I had tulips on my mind. This is the card I made:
Love those tulips! I also cut down the quatrefoil background to make that interestingly patterned fence. The background is stencil blended ink, I just taped off the borders.
To jazz up the sentiment and the butterfly, they each got a coat of Wink of Stella.
- Papertrey Ink Tulip Time stamps and dies; Quatrefoil Cover Plate, Swoosh die
- Papertrey Ink dye inks: Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz & Aqua Mist
- Ken Oliver Crafts Color Burst Ink: Chartreuse
- Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink: Pear Tart
- Kuretake Zig Wink of Stella – clear
- Papertrey Ink Hibiscus Burst cardstock
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- Scrapbook adhesives by 3L foam adhesive squares & tape runner
- SMS ‘Stay Put’ glue
I’m glad you could stop by today. Please feel free to leave a comment – I’m always encouraged when I read them!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
pps: Some more orchids have started blooming!