Today I have a quick CAS (that’s Clean And Simple for those who don’t know) watercolor card to share with you:
Papertrey Ink is releasing their new product and has a Create Along With Us release week challenge to create your own version of something their designers have presented. I chose base my card on Nichole Heady’s card, which you can find HERE and is pictured below:
She water colored around the stamped image and then used a white gel pen to add in the stars, so I tried doing the same. I didn’t have any PTI tree stamps, so I used a leaf that does a pretty good job of imitating a tree. : )
- Papertrey Ink stamp sets: Love You to Pieces Fox; Spiral Bouquet (leaf/tree), On My Couch Additions (sentiment)
- Strathmore Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Papertrey Ink Canyon Clay dye ink
- Stampin’ Up Garden Green dye ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors #64
- Copic Markers: B21 & C1
- Craft Smith card
- Tombow Xtreme permanent adhexive
- I also used Tombow’s Mono Sand Eraser to get rid of a tiny drop of watercolor that fell on the white background. What a terrific tool!
I’m playing along with the following challenges. Click on the links if you’d like to learn more:
- Papertrey Ink’s October 2015 Create Along with Us challenge http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2015/10/create-along-with-us-october-2015.html
- Simon Says Stamp’s Monday Challenge – Wonderful Watercolor http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=3127
Thanks for stopping by!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.