Time for another card for Papertrey Ink ‘s 10th anniversary – this time Celebrating the Past, Present and Furutre: 2011.
Since I didn’t have any of the featured stamps from that year, I chose Betsy Veldman’s card for some cheery, cherry inspiration:
I pulled out my cherry stamp and went with cheery red & white. To make sure the ‘stems’ didn’t interfere with the sentiment, I hand drew them in instead of stamping them. I also got to use my new Swallowtail Tag for the first time…
- Papertrey Ink Fruit Fusion Cherries stamp set
- Spellbinders Swallowtail Tags dies
- Our Daily Bread Lavish Layers dies
- VersaMagic chalk ink: Red Magic
- Memento dye ink: Bamboo Leaves
- Sakura Pigma Micron green 005 pen
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks – Jewel Tones
- Core’dinations red and white cardstock
- Recollections Primary Pin Dot cardstock
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z runner adhesive
I’m playing along with the following challenges… click on them for more information on how you can join the fun:
- Papertrey Ink: Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2011
- Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday: New Product (Spellbinders Swallowtail Tags)
Wow. These shorter posts are so much easier. lol!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.