Good evening and thank you for stopping by!
I have a quick card to post (I HAVE to make it short as I promised it’d be like a Manx’ tail!)
I needed a Thank You card and this one is dedicated to our hop hostess, Janice, and today’s special guest, Hobbes and the Newton’s Nook gang!
Love that warm and cozy fall plaid! I added some extra faux pearls (colored with Copic Markers to match the color scheme, buttons and sparkle to bling it up…
- Newton’s Nook stamp sets: Newton’s Antics, Newton’s Bday Bash, Newton’s Sick Day (part of the sentiment only)
- Spellbinders Ornate Squares die
- Memento Rich Cocoa dye ink
- Copic markers: E000, 11, 25, 29, 33, 74, W1, R22
- Crayola pencil – orange
- Pebbles, Inc. Basic Bright chalks
- Crafter’s Companion Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens – clear
- Core’dinations kraft cardstock
- My Mind’s Eye Magnolia paper & Vintage Card pack
- Coats & Clark Metallic decorative thread
- Recollections button stickers and faux pearls
- Papertrey Ink Canyon Clay ribbon
- Tombow Xtreme adhesive
I am entering this card in the following hops and challenges. You can click on any on for more info. :
- Newton’s Nook Inky Paws Challenge #37 – Cozy Plaids
- Cat Lovers Hop
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Autumn
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Something has come up for tomorrow and I may not get a post in, but I’ll be back as soon as I can with the last two interviews for the hop.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.