Hello and welcome!
I’m popping in quickly with a sweet and simple one-layer card I made with the new Neat & Tangled Puppy’s Favorite Things…
Awww! Group Hug!!
- Neat & Tangled Puppy’s Favorite Things, Purrfect, & Falling Hearts stamps
- Tsukinedo Versamagic chalk ink: Red Magic
- Memento dye inks: Rich Cocoa & Tuxedo Black
- Copic Markers: C3,5; E13,23,25,31,37,74,79; R20,35
- Sakura Gelly Roll pen – white
- Core’dinations cardstock: white and red and Parisian Nights A2 card
- Scotch adhesive tape runner
I am playing along with the Neat & Tangled Little Tangles Challenge #82: Masking. Click on it to find out how you can play along!
I’m glad you stopped by! Have a wonderful day!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.