Hello! I’m back temporarily as someone loaned me a computer to use while my new hard drive is being installed. Ugh. Technology… it’s great when it works!
I have several cards I made last week to post, so bear with me, if I can figure out how to use this computer and it’s picture editing program, there will be a spate of posts coming.
Day 2 in the crafting tent at My Favorite Things Camp Create summer camp was about Sensational Sliders and we were encouraged to make a card with any type of movement. I chose to do a spinner card with this sweet kitty:
My thought was to have him spin away and leave just a Cheshire Cat smile behind before he blinks out to travel to parts unknown in his dreams.
Unfortunately I chose fishing line thinking it would be less visible (it isn’t) — no matter how much you wind it, it doesn’t spin a lot. Back to twine next time! Here’s a link to a brief video of it in action that I posted a couple of days ago … Hopefully the link will work (I can’t see it).
So that earns me the second Camp Create badge:
- My Favorite Things stamp sets: I Knead You & To the Point
- My Favorite Things Jumbo Peek-a-Boo Circle Window die
- My Mind’s Eye Vintage Cardpack card
- Versamark ink
- Recollections Detail Embossing Powder – Ebony
- Memento dye ink – London Fog, Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black
- Ranger Embossing Antiquities – Frosted Crystal
- Copic Markers: C5; BG 13, 15; R22, 32; W1, 3, 5
- Sakura Pigma Micon pens Brown 005 & 05
- Sakura Gelly Roll, White
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Misc. washi tape & fishing line
If you want to play along, with this or the other challenges I’m entering below, just click on the description for more information.
- My Favorite Things Camp Create – Sensational Sliders
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – World Traveler
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Animal Magic
- CropStop Linky Party #17 – Anything Goes
Hopefully I’ll be able to resolve the computer issues and see you again soon.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.