Hello and welcome back to another session from My Favorite Things Camp Create – Divine Dry Embossing. This one also dovetails nicely with Marker Pop’s Challenge #101: Embossing.
I’m pleased with how this fun summer card turned out. (See also Simon Says Stamp’s Wednesday Challenge: Summer Fun.)
Love the peridot green in that funky chameleon that I colored based on a picture of a real chameleon. (See Simon Says Stamp’s Work-it-Wednesday July 2016: Peridot)
I really like the depth the dry embossed border gives against the color blended/masked border! Not to mention that thin contrasting border around the card front. (See Simon Says Stamp’s Wednesday Challenge: Make for the Border) I hope you can see it better here:
That earns me another badge from Camp Create:
- My Favorite Things Jumbo Peek-a-Boo Circles Windows Die-namics dies & BB Polynesian Paradise stamps
- Papertrey Ink cardstock and dye inks: Orange Zest and Summer Sunrise
- Coredinations white cardstock
- Copic Markers:
- Flower: G02; Y13, 17, 32; YG61, 63; YR02, 04
- Chameleon: BG15, 45; G02; Y15, YR04
- EK Success Corner Rounder punch
- Tombow mono adhesive
I am participating in the following challenges – click on any one for more information:
- My Favorite Things Camp Create – Divine Dry Embossing
- Marker Pop’s Challenge #101: Embossing
- Simon Says Stamp’s Monday Challenge: Summer Fun
- Simon Says Stamp’s Work-it-Wednesday July 2016: Peridot
- Simon Says Stamp’s Wednesday Challenge: Make for the Border
- CropStop Linky Party #19: Anything Goes (MFT stamps and dies)
I’ll be right back with the next session’s card.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.