A new monthly feature of the Papertrey Ink blog will be by Packaging Ambassador, Rebecca Luminarias. She shared a whole lot of inspiration in her post (HERE), and I chose elements from these pics to create my tag:
I loved her use of a doily and a tassel and the peach and gold combo!
- Papertrey Ink Swoosh stamp and die sets
- Papertrey Ink Orange Zest die ink
- Tsukineko Versamark ink
- Embossing powder – a special mix:
- Recollections Detail embossing powder – ebony
- Ranger Perfect Pearls – Gold
- It makes a shiny golden black that shows up well on the gold paper
- Ranger Inkssentials manila #5 size craft tag
- Colorbok Shiny Gold Metallic Paper
- Recollections Craft It paper diecuts
- Recollections Spring Sherbet Delight Feather Clips
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ Runner and EZ Dots
- Aleene’s Super Tacky Glue
I’m playing along with the following challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
- Papertrey Ink 10th Anniversary Challenge: Packaging Inspiration
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: For a Special Lady/Girl
- Cropstop March Challenge Linky Party #26: Anything Goes (Aleene’s, Inkssentials/Ranger & Versamark)
I’ll be back soon with another post, so do check back!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.