Hello again, sweet peeps! Thanks for stopping back by to see this card for the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
I pulled out my Color Bursts and, for the first time, added Liquid Metals. I was not disappointed!
Of course, one of the kitty’s ice creams is COFFEE flavored! >^.^<
Just look at that shimmer from the Liquid Metals!!
- Mama Elephant: Hello Friend Wishes, Little Cat Agenda, and Sunday Sentiments stamp sets
- Spellbinders Labels 24 dies
- Tsukineko Versamark ink
- Inkadinkado black emobssing powder
- Ken Oliver Crafts Color Bursts: Tangerine & Yellow Ochre
- Ken Oliver Crafts Liquid Metals: Metallic Coral & Yellow Gold
- Aqua Blend Pencils by Spectrum Noir: Black Umber, Fossil Grey, Hyacinth, Kiwi, Sorrel
- Canson L’Aquarelle Hot Pressed Watercolor paper 140#
- Simply Defined 80# Heavyweight Cardstock
- Simply Defined “Stay Put” All Purposed Liquid Adhesive
I am playing along with the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop click on it for more information on how you can join the fun.
Thanks again for stopping by!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.