Hello, again! I’m back with another anniversary card (if you missed the first one, you’re going to want to scroll back one post!!), a super sweet one this time:
Awww! I love the little fox curled in his mom’s tail!! I love how that Spellbinders die both embosses and de-bosses!
I added some sparkle to their fur coats and the butterfly…
Do you know why I especially love that ‘seriously’ die from DCAM? The dot on the ‘i’ is attached! Thank you DCAM!! I usually lose the dots from other die sets when they’re separate, plus they’re so futzy to glue down.
Yes, as you can tell from the inside, this was for my folks’ anniversary party. We usually go out for a steak dinner, but since we’ve all been sick and are still recuperating, I picked up some of their favorite breakfast items from Cracker Barrel and IHOP and surprised them with a cozy brunch instead.
- Die Cuts & More (DCAM) ‘seriously’ word die
- Spellbinders Imperial Square Die
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Jump for Joy and Mom + Me
- DCWV shimmer stack red cardstock
- Core’dinateion white cardstock
- Memento Rhubarb Stalk dye ink
- Tsukiniko Brilliance Pearlescent Rust pigment ink
- Copic Markers: E31; Y28 YG 61, 63; YR 02, 04, 07
- Black Sharpie
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks Jewel Tones
- Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen
- Misc. adhesives
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun!
- DCAM December Challenge – Die Cut It
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Party Time
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make is Sparkle
- Crop Stop December Challenge Linky Party #23 – Anything Goes (Coredinations, Pebbles, and Spellbinders)
I’ll be back in just a few minutes with a much different anniversary card that will make you go ‘Awww!’, so do check back! : )
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
closing out the year with a bang and two posts in one day!