Have you ever wondered what it’d be like to wake up one winter morning to have the ground covered in snow and your pool full of hot coffee with cute little foam animals floating all over? ‘Dive in!’ you say?! The current Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: B is for ? = Big, Bodacious Blue pool full of coffee with foam Bears (and cats)!! That’s where my crazy imagination took me for today’s Coffee Lovers Hop card:
The hand drawn and fussy-cut pool of ‘coffee’ has a liquid look due to glossy accents:
The inside of the card and the back of the envelope continue the theme:
The ‘Thanks a pool-sized latte!’ sentiment was done on the computer. To get the soft singed edges on the foam critters, I used Polychromos pencils and Gamsol.
- Hero Arts Foam Animals stamp set
- Tsukineko Memento Desert Sand dye ink
- Faber-Castell Polychromos colored pencils:Cobalt Green; Light Cobalt Turquoise; Caput Mortuum Violet; Burnt Sienna; Raw Umber
- Gamblin Artists Gamsol & Q-tips
- Marvy Le Plume !! pen #1122
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Core’dinations 65# cardstock: white, brown, blue
- Recollections 110# cardstock (base)
- Tombow Xtreme adhesive runner
I am playing along with the following hops and challenges. Be sure to click on them for more information on how you can play along and enter for prizes:
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: B is for ?
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
- CropStop December Linky Party #46 Anything Goes (Core’dinations, Ranger, Tombow & Tsukineko)
Thank you so much for stopping by and for your encouraging comments! I read and appreciate them all!! Happy hopping!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.