Welcome! Today I have a sweet set of 4 cards I did with the technique from My Favorite Things’ Camp Create Day 2: Remarkable Resist.
The backgrounds were heat embossed with that fabulous lace stamp. I love running your fingers over it afterward as it feels lacy! I did two in white and two in gold with glitter finish . Love that shine!
Then I did one of each with a rainbow of watercolor and one of each with red and blue, making purple in the middle. Which combo do you like best?
Here is the badge I earned for today’s lesson:
- My Favorite Things Lace Background and Candy Jar Companions stamps
- My Favorite Things Sentimental Flourish Frame Die-namics
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors 32, 31, 40, 52, 64, 139
- Tsukineko Versamark Ink
- Inkadinkado Linen White & Black embossing powders
- American Crafts Zing! Gold Embossing Powder Glitter Finish
- Canson Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Core’dinations cardstock: black & white
- Colorbok Shiny Gold metallic paper
- Aleene’s Clear Gel Tacky Glue
- Tombow Xtreme & Mono adhesive runners
I’m entering these cards in the following hops and contests. Click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
- My Favorite Things Camp Create Day 2: Remarkable Resist
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Touchy-Feely
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Emboss It
- Cropstop June Challenge Linky Party #29: Anything Goes (Aleene’s, Core’dinations, MFT, Tombow, Tsukineko)
I hope to return soon with more projects from this fun ‘camp’, so please stand by!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.