I’m back again as I continue posting my cards from My Favorite Things Camp Create.
The next session was Inlaid Made Easy:
I experimented with a watercolor sunset on the water scene – obviously I need more practice with that. (True story: for a while it looked like one flamingo ate something that didn’t agree with him. hahaha!) Then I die cut out the flamingos and the word Amazing. Then added them back in with foiled and glitter papers. At least it there weren’t too many fiddly little pieces to re-position.
Here’s the badge earned from this creative session:
- My Favorite Things LLD Flamingos & Doubly Amazing die-namics
- Canson Cold Press Watercolor paper
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Festive Berries, Mermaid Lagoon, Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Spiced Marmalade, Tumbled Glass
- Recollections glitter paper, foiled paper and shimmer card
- Copic marker RV19
- Misc. adhesives
I’m playing along with the following challenges – click on any you’re interested in for more information:
- My Favorite Things Camp Create – Inlaid Made Easy
- Virginia’s View Challenge – All About Color
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Nautical/By the Sea
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Things with Wings
- Marker-Pop! Challenge #99 – Die cuts
- CropStop Linky Party #18 – Anything Goes
- The Daily Marker’s 30 day Coloring Challenge (via Instagram)
I’ll be right back with the next card from the camp: Magnificent Masking. (I DID warn you there would be several posts today!)
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.