Hello again! I have a simple and sweet little card to share with you today. I needed a card to encourage a dear friend and here’s what I came up with:
- Impression Obsession stamps: #F1333 Seesaw & C13339 Ups & Downs
- Versamark ink
- Ranger Adirondack embossing powders: Eggplant & Wild Plum
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks
- Cloud 9 Design Palace Walls Green Sparkle cardstock
- Core’dinations kraft cardstock
- Advantus and Art Minds sequins
- Tombow mono adhesive
Edited to add: A big thanks to Karen for recommending CropStop’s Linky Party #13 anything goes – I’m deligted to join in the fun!: http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/cropstop-linky-party-13/
(BTW, IO peeps, the link you told us to use on this post is broken… you may want to fix it by next challenge. It also asks for a comment, but comments are closed.)
That’s all I have for you today. Hope you have a lovely day!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.