Welcome back for the final day of the Cat Lovers Hop! I can’t believe it’s almost over!
I have another 2018 calendar for you. (I can’t believe 2017 is almost over, either!) This one features Graphic 45’s fabulous Raining Cats and Dogs collection
I know I said pigment inks are the best for these ‘boards’ however, I will say I had an extra tough time getting this shiny gold ink to dry (Teresa Collins Glitz Gold by Color Box). I also realize I didn’t get a picture of the shine, and now it’s gone on to its new home. I let it sit overnight, and thought it was dry, but I was still getting smudge marks when I touched it and had to use a heat setting tool on it. Just FYI.
I took my flower shaping tools and, after fussy cutting the flowers, umbrella cat head, and arm with the puppy (a LOT of fussy cutting, but worth it!), I put them all on some soft foam and gave them some dimension by rolling the tools across the back side of the images.Then I adhered them to the page – sometimes with foam backing to keep them popped up – for some added dimension.
I prefer mixing the colors of the microbeads for a more natural look, don’t you?
- Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dogs paper collection: Precious Pets and Tags & Pockets (Enabler alert: G45 has just released the Deluxe Collectors Edition!)
- Spellbinders Grand Labels One
- Heartfelt Creations Flower Shaping Essentials tools
- Kaiser Craft Bracket Album
- Docrafts 2018 calendar tabs
- Color Box Teresa Collins Glitz Gold pigment ink
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks: Jewel Tones
- Martha Stewart Crafts Metallic Glass Microbeads: Fire Opal, Florentine Gold, Garnet & Yellow Barite
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue & Clear Gel Tacky Glue
- Tombow Xtreme adhesive
- Misc. ribbon
I’m entering this in the Cat Lovers Hop… click HERE for more information as to how you can join the fun.
Don’t forget that the special discount bundle at Frantic Stamper from THIS post is only good through November 1st, so, if you wanted to snag that fab deal, don’t delay!
Time is running out (that seems to be a theme in this post!) for my Blog Candy Giveaway games from THIS post, too. Another hint: There are 7 words that run through the T in the exact middle of the word search grid. Still having trouble? You’ll get one final clue later today. No worries, you will still get entries for the Bonus questions, whether or not you get the answers to #1 and #2 correct. Have fun!
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave your kind comments!!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.