Hello, precious peeps!
I know you’ve seen these cool party favor boxes before, but this time I did something new – I put the sentiment inside the lid. I like the surprise of the recipients opening them and being doubly surprised! I did a batch of 24 for the party, but you get the idea with just these 4:
- Spellbinders Contour You’re A Gem Steel Rule Die & Die D-lites You’re a Gem etched dies
- Recollections Signature Brights glitter cardstock pad
- Tombow Xtreme adhesive (this tape is strong enough to hold the boxes together despite the glitter!)
- Sookwang Scor Tape (for the gem die cuts on top)
- Misc chocolates and mints… plus a few extra for the crafter! (Gone BEFORE Jan 1! LOL! It’s a good thing those peppermint brownie Ghirardelli chocolates only come out once a year!!) : )
I am playing along with the following challenges – click on any one for more information on how you can join the fun!
Thanks for stopping by today and for leaving your comments. I always read them all and appreciate your encouragement!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.