Welcome back to another day of the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
The colors of today’s card were inspired by the Craftin’ Desert Divas June Mood Board challenge.
I stepped out of my comfort zone by using these cool summer colors on some Toucans. I’d love to take a vacation down to South American and see some Toucans in real life again! (SSS Monday Challenge Let’s Take a Vacation) They’re really quite gregarious.
I love that donut stuck on his beak!I tried to use THIS cool gelatos technique to get some leaves and butterflies in the background sky, but you can just barely see it…
I’ll have to work on that technique again some other time.
- Craftin’ Desert Divas: Coffee Break, Feathered Friends & Flutter By stamp sets
- Spellbinders Decorative Labels One and Labels One dies
- Core’dinations cardstock: white and lime green cardstock
- Strathmore Mixed media 90# paper
- Copic Markers: B02; C3,7; E13,25,79; G24; RV02,04; Y13; YR02
- Faber-Castell Gelatos: Butter Cream, Cotton Candy, Guava, Mango
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner permanent strips
- This n That foam dots
- Simply Defined “Stay Put” All Purposed Liquid Adhesive
I am playing along with the following challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun…
- Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Let’s Take a Vacation
- Craftin’ Desert Divas June Mood Board Monthly Challenge
Thank you so much for stopping by, and for all the blog love you’ve been leaving!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.