Welcome to yet another day of the Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop!
Leftovers! I always end up with a gazillion of them and most of them get tossed into a box to make up ‘someday’. I’ve looked carefully at my calendar and ‘Someday’ just wasn’t put on there this year. Huh! So I decided to ‘Carpe’ dem leftovers from THIS card a couple of days ago and use them up TODAY. : )
See the ‘steam’ and the butterfly? They’re from the cutaways from the diecut heart doily on that previous card. I just ran a gray copic over them and put some sparkle on the butterfly and they make great accents! And that teapot/coffee pot? Sometimes you have something you want to use and the colors just don’t match up. (See pic below for before and after.) I just pressed it into Versamark ink, poured copper embossing powder over it and heat embossed it. I had to do it twice and then use a marker to draw in a couple of lines, but I love how it turned out!
- Clear & Simple Stamps Tea Kettle & ‘Most Favorite’ (February SOTM) stamp sets
- Clear & Simple Stamps Heart Doily die (cutaway pieces)
- Core’dinations cardstock: yellow and green
- Tsukineko Versamark ink
- Hampton Arts Metallic Copper and Silver embossing powders
- Recollections Neon Opaque embossing powder Neon Green
- Copic Marker W1
- Spectrum Noir clear Sparkle pen
- Prima Coffee Break wood icons
- Craftin’ Desert Divas Pretty Petals sequins
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Tape & EZ Squares
- Aleene’s Clear Gel Tacky Glue
- Pigma Micron 08
- Sharpie Industrial Super Permanent Ink pen
- Misc. ribbon
I’m playing along with the following challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun…
Thank you for all your generous comments this week!
I’ll see you again real soon. I still have another really cool non-card project, but I want to give it to the recipient first… The suspense may make me change my mind on that. Lol!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.