Hello again, sweet kitty loving peeps! (and everyone else, which is probably about 1% of you. lol!)
The Cat Lovers Hop continues and, of course, I have yet another kitty card!
Isn’t she just the sweetest? So, is Kitty wondering how the girl is doing or is she writing to someone wondering how they are doing?
One small detail: To give our gal some depth, after stamping and diecutting, I popped just her head up with a foam dot. The girl got folded at the knees and just her feet and head got foam dots. Also, the first pile of stamped books I fussy cut so they’d appear farther back than the diecut pile with the edge.
- Dreamerland Crafts: Just a Note to Say & Wondering How You are Doing stamp & die sets
- Tonic Studios: Ornate Frame dies
- Recollections 110# ivory cardstock
- Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa & Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Copic Markers: B21, 24; BG13, 45, 72; BV04; C1, 3; E00, 11, 23, 31, 33, 37, 51, 55, G02, 25; R22, 24, 29, 89; RV17, 19; V04, 06, 12, 15, 17; Y17, 28, 32; YG63, YR04, 07, 31
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks Jewel Tones
- Shuttle Art Gel Pens
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents (window panes)
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops – Copper Penny (window latches)
- Simply Defined Stay-Put glue
- Misc. Foam Dots
- CropStop Linky Party #44 Anything Goes Pebbles, Ranger, Tonic, Tsukineko
***** Giveaway now closed *****
Lets have another giveaway! Check out this little package (#6) of feline goodies that I have to for one of you:
A cat scarf, pen, color in post cards, kitty tissues, cat eraser, washi tape, sticky notes, a magnetic bookmark, and even a glow-in-the-dark cat necklace! Furbulous fun, eh?!!
What do you have to do to be eligible to win my prize package #6? If you’re interested, just leave me a comment using the word “hairball” somewhere in your comment.
Bonus entry option #1: Be a follower of my blog and leave me another comment.
For a second bonus entry, follow me on Instagram (@d.ann.c), like and comment on the post featuring this project. (It doesn’t have to be a long comment, just a heart will do.) Come back here and leave a comment letting me know that you did it and your Instagram name.
Bonus entry option #3 (for a total of 4 possible entries): Follow me on Pinterest(@dannscrafting) and re-pin any one of my cards or projects that you like. (If you don’t like them, you don’t have to pin any. lol!) Come back here and leave a comment letting me know your Pinterest name.
You will have until Midnight, Eastern Standard Time, October 28, 2018 to get your comments in. Sometime after noon Eastern Standard Time on Monday, October 29, I will publish a post listing all winners from giveaways on my blog from this hop (chosen using Random.org). Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prizes so, if you’re not subscribed, be sure to check back later that afternoon for that post!!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.