Hello and welcome! Today’s project is from Day 4 of My Favorite Things Camp Create: Sensational Sliders.
I love interactive, touchy-feely cards! This one took a little extra measuring since I didn’t have the Blueprint plate used in the demo, but it was worth it! I left a 3/4″ edge around the 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ card, cutting two 4 inch sides and one 2 3/4 side with a semi-circle traced from a AA battery in the middle.
And when you pull the slider open:
I know it’s kind of yucky, but it still cracks me up! Here’s a behind-the-scenes look… After blending in the ink for the sidewalk, grass and sky (each masked off as I went), I spritzed a little water and then randomly flicked in some grass blades.
Here’s another reason why the We R Memory Keepers Precision Press has a slight advantage over the MISTI:
For the peepee I used the Nuvo Morning Dew Crystal Drops that dry clear and, when dry, I ran a yellow Copic marker over it.
Now, here’s a test… Did you happen to notice the dog’s name? If you missed it, you can scroll back to the first picture…. Yep, a true Boca Ratonian! I know another one called Dee-Oh-Gee…. think about it… say it slow…! : )
- My Favorite Things: BB You Make My Tail Wag stamps
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Mowed Lawn, Old Paper, Tumbled Glass
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink pen: Twisted Citron
- Copic markers:
- Doghouse: C1,3,5,7; R24, 29
- Dog: E13, 23, 25, 31, 33, W1
- Hydrant: C1, 3, Y17, 35
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops: Morning Dew
- Pigma Micron 005 Archival ink pen: Black
- Tombow Xtreme permanent adhesive
This earns the 4th Camp Create badge:
I’m entering these cards in the following hops and contests. Click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
There’s still one more day of this fun ‘camp,’ so I’ll be back soon!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.