Welcome back on this perfect day for a nice cup of tea! Here’s the card I made:
Yeah, I know you can’t hardly see the card in this picture… that’s because I wanted to show off my cute little teapot again! Lol! : ) The sentiment says: There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea. So true!
I took a label from a tea I got from Tuesday Morning to put in the middle of that Ironworks die cut that looks a lot like a snowflake. I believe I will go get some more of that tea and use this as a gift card to go along with it as a soothing gift for one of my dear friends.
The inspiration for this came from Stamplorations CUTplorations challenge this month:
My takeaways were: the color blue (different shade), the snow (also in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge), and the gallon/quart/pint balance.
The inside is also decorated with a faint, second generation stamped teacup.
- Spellbinders dies: Card Creator 5×7 Reflective Moment, Card Creatior A2 Valiant Honor, Ironwork Motifs
- Stamplorations Teacup Row and Always Tea Time stamps
- Memento dye inks: Bahama Blue and Summer Sky
- DCWV Bright Metallic cardstock pack & Glitzy Glitter cardstock stack
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- Misc. adhesives & tea jar label
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Let There Be Snow
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Gift It
- Crop Stop December Challenge Linky Party #23 – Anything Goes (Spellbinders and Memento)
- Edited to add: Tickled pink to be the January winner at CropStop!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.