Welcome! I have a sweet little card to share with you for CASology’s 5th Anniversary Balloon Blog Hop. Congrats gals!! There are lots of fun projects on the hop and prizes too… you’ll want to go check it out! Just sayin’!
I love these sweet Flora Waycott cats! They make for a great CAS (Clean and Simple) card:
- Waffle Flower: Flora Cat Play
- Core’dinations Parisian nights A2 card and cardstock: black & white
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Brutus Monroe Alabaster pigment ink
- Copic marker R89
- Recollections faux pearls
- Scholastic glue stick
I’m playing along with the following challenges. Click on any of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
Thanks again for stopping by! Have a terrific day!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.