Hello and welcome!
First, another disclaimer. I’ve done it again and I blame the migraines for both mix-ups. I started out making this for the Transformation Tuesday Challenge, but it ended yesterday. Fortunately, this time I found out BEFORE posting (the last one I had to change after posting) and the Retirement List Set Challenge is still going on and this card fits that one, too. I can’t wait until I can think straight again!!
Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 11th Anniversary with a fun series of challenges. Their Transformation Tuesday Challenge challenged us to turn a previous card into something new, perhaps going from simple to spectacular. I had a card on hand that I never sent out because I wasn’t happy with it. I made it back in March of 2015, just before I started blog. It was one of my first attempts at ink smooshing and I didn’t like how it turned out: the unevenness of the color, some blurry embossing and the sentiment was a little crooked.
So I decided to cut out the image and sentiment, add some more color, some contrasting edges a bunch of faux pearls for interest and pop up the sentiment.
Here’s the inside:
- Papertrey Ink Spiral Bouquet & Enclsed Heart stamp sets
- Papertrey Ink Enclosed Heart die
- Papertrey Ink Dye Inks: Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile
- Tsukineko Versamark ink & Memento dye ink: Tuxedo Black
- Recollections Ebony Signature Detail Embossing Powder
- Uniball Vision Micro pen
- Unknown watercolor paper
- Core’dinations cardstock – black
- My minds eye vintage card pack
- Recollections faux pearls
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares
- Tombow Xtreme adhesive
I’m glad you could stop by today and hope you’ll leave a comment as I always enjoy the encouragement!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.