It’s amazing how just using three of these odd-shaped star stamps made that psychedelic background! I think it’s the color layering that helps give it dimension. That idea was taken from Virginia’s View Challenge – All About Color.
- Winnie and Walter – Scenery: Bigger Bang Confetti stamp set
- Essentials by Ellen – All Inside stamp set
- Recollections cardstock (white, purple, lavender) and shimmer card
- Memento dye inks: Lulu Lavender, Sweet Plum, Tuxedo Black
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z runner permanent adhesive
- This & That adhesive foam square
more information if you’re interested in joining in the fun:
- Winnie and Walter Share the Love Week featuring Essentials by Ellen Day 3 – Background Building
- Virginia’s View Challenge #22 – All About Color
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
I’m going to take a break… I might be back with one more today or I may just post the last two tomorrow. See you soon!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.