Hello and welcome to the party today! These two Latin cats (Gatos in Spanish) are ‘feline’ might fine as they play their MEWsic! I wonder if they’re playing the Mexican CAT Dance?!
Here’ a short video to show the wobble feature in action:
View this post on Instagram
This swingin' party cat is just shakin' it up! I wonder if they're playing the Mexican CAT Dance?! 😹 Details coming on the blog in a jiff (4/27/18 blog post. Link in profile) #heroarts #mymonthlyhero #wobblespring #catlovers #catsofinstagram #gato #mexicancatdance #catcard #feelthemewsic #sssmchallenge – flower power #ssswchallenge – Anything Goes #papercrafts #papercrafting #cardmaking #handmadecards #wobblecard
This is the first time I successfully got a ‘furry’ look by using Copic Various Ink and a dish towel. Seems my fuzzy rag was the wrong texture and was leaching ALL the color.
To give the flowers some depth, I pinched the side petals of the middle flowers upward.
I put YELLOW drops in the centers and was surprised the next day to see they had leeches some of the from the inks on the blanket pattern underneath (first pic).
Well, it looked kind of nifty, so I took some Copic markers and made them match the blanket colors.
- Hero Arts My Monthly Hero April 2018 (MH0418C) stamps and dies
- Hero Arts Cinco de Meow stamp set
- Hero Arts Blanket Pattern Bold Prints background stamp
- Hero Arts My Monthly Hero ink cubes: Fiesta Red, Fiesta Yellow, Fiesta Teal
- Tsukineko Memento dye ink: Tuxedo Black
- Copic Markers
- Orange cat: G02, 05; R20; RV17; Y17, 38; YR02, 04, 07
- Gray cat: C1,3,5; R20; RV17
- guitar: E23, 33, 55, 57
- Copic Various ink – colorless blender & old towel
- Core’dinations cardstock: white, yellow and green
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops: Gloss Dandelion Yellow
- Copic Markers: R29, 24; YR07; G19, 29; BG18; B29
- Scotch permanent adhesive dots
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares
- Simply Defined “Stay Put” glue
- Action Wobble Springs — they have the cutest packaging:
I’m playing along with the following challenges – click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
- A Blog Named Hero – Put a Flower on It
- a2z Scrapbooking April 2018 Challenge: Flower Power
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Flower Power
Thanks for shakin’ it up with us today!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.