Hello again, sweet kitty loving peeps! (and everyone else, which is probably about 1% of you. lol!)
The Cat Lovers Hop continues and, of course, I have yet another kitty card!
Isn’t she just the sweetest? So, is Kitty wondering how the girl is doing or is she writing to someone wondering how they are doing?
One small detail: To give our gal some depth, after stamping and diecutting, I popped just her head up with a foam dot. The girl got folded at the knees and just her feet and head got foam dots. Also, the first pile of stamped books I fussy cut so they’d appear farther back than the diecut pile with the edge.
- Dreamerland Crafts: Just a Note to Say & Wondering How You are Doing stamp & die sets
- Tonic Studios: Ornate Frame dies
- Recollections 110# ivory cardstock
- Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa & Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Copic Markers: B21, 24; BG13, 45, 72; BV04; C1, 3; E00, 11, 23, 31, 33, 37, 51, 55, G02, 25; R22, 24, 29, 89; RV17, 19; V04, 06, 12, 15, 17; Y17, 28, 32; YG63, YR04, 07, 31
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks Jewel Tones
- Shuttle Art Gel Pens
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents (window panes)
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops – Copper Penny (window latches)
- Simply Defined Stay-Put glue
- Misc. Foam Dots
- CropStop Linky Party #44 Anything Goes Pebbles, Ranger, Tonic, Tsukineko
***** Giveaway now closed *****
Lets have another giveaway! Check out this little package (#6) of feline goodies that I have to for one of you:
A cat scarf, pen, color in post cards, kitty tissues, cat eraser, washi tape, sticky notes, a magnetic bookmark, and even a glow-in-the-dark cat necklace! Furbulous fun, eh?!!
What do you have to do to be eligible to win my prize package #6? If you’re interested, just leave me a comment using the word “hairball” somewhere in your comment.
Bonus entry option #1: Be a follower of my blog and leave me another comment.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.