Hello and welcome back to the mid-way point of the Cat Lovers Hop!
There is a super special surprise with this post, so be sure to read all the way to the end!
This card features the ever-so-fun Essentials by Ellen Leading Ladies stamps designed by Brandi Kincaid – especially Cat Lady.
Fun, right?! After stamping, coloring and fussy-cutting, I used a Viva Perlen-Pen to make the ice cream look realistic and some Nuvo drops for the Cherry…
And, I stamped up an envelope to match:
- Essentials by Ellen Leading Ladies: Cat Lady & Celebration Lady
- Spellbinders Lounge Around, French Frills (for table base), and 5×7 Elegant Labels 4 dies
- Fine Touch metallic poster board – blue
- Recollections 110# cardstock – white; 65# cardstock white & brown
- K & Co SW Spring Blossom Seed Packet Die Cut Cardstock packaging
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black & Desert Sand (env.) dye inks
- Brutus Monroe Alabaster pigment ink
- Tombow Markers: 28, 31, 32, 50, 52, 60, 67, 70, 71, 91, 92, 96
- Shuttle Art gel pens
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks Jewel Tones
- Viva Perlen Pen – Ice White
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops Silver Lining & Gloss Red Berry
- Simply Defined Stay-Put glue
- Misc. Foam Dots
***** Giveaway now closed *****
Aaaannnnd now…. drumroll…. Guess what????!!! Ellen Hutson has generously offered to give away the Essentials by Ellen Leading Ladies -Cat Lady stamp set to one person who comments on this blog! Open worldwide!
What do you have to do to be eligible to win this prize? Let’s start by showing the kind folks at Ellen Hutson some gratitude… First, go to their Facebook page HERE, like it and leave them a message thanking them for sponsoring the generous giveaway for the Cat Lovers Hop on DAnnsCraftingWhims blog! Then come back here and leave me a comment that you did so. Easy peasy.
Bonus entry option: (for a total of two possible entries per person), follow me on Instagram (@d.ann.c), like and comment on the post featuring this card. (It doesn’t have to be a long comment, just a heart will do.) Come back here and leave a comment letting me know that you did it and your Instagram name.
My next post should have everyone feline marbleous! Be back soon!!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.