Hello and welcome!
I have a lovely card to show you today! Veronica Zalis has put together a special blog hop: Stamping for Autism Awareness – you can read all about it HERE. I have several friends with precious autistic children and they all could use encouragement and support!
Simon Says Stamp’s Wednesday Challenge this week is A Trio of Something. I used three layers of blue and three layers of white cardstock to create this card and put a few trios of pearl dots on as accents.
Congrats to Simon Says Stamp’s Monday Challenge on their 9th Anniversary, too!
Here is the inside of the card:
- Spellbinders Chantilly Paper Lace collection: Bella Rose Lattice Layering Frame and Lunette Arched Borders dies
- Justrite Papercraft/Spellbinders Just the Right Words stamp set
- Quietfire Design Gentle Thoughts stamp set
- Recollections Cardstock: white 65# & blue 110#
- Tsukineko Memento dye ink: Paris Dark
- Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops: Gloss Midnight Blue
- Scotch adhesive runner
- Simply Defined ‘Stay Put’ liquid adhesive
I am playing along with the following hops and challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
- 2018 Stamping for Autism Awareness
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – A Trio of Something
Thank you so much for stopping by… have a lovely day!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.