Well, we’ve come to the final event of My Favorite Things Creative Olympics: Event 4 – Speed Cardmaking.
This one was the most challenging for me as it usually takes me half a day or more to make a card. I read in Stephanie’s interview that she recommended having all the supplies ready. Based on how I did, I reckon that must be more than half my time battle. I usually color backgrounds like this with great care, but chose watercolor since you can pretty much slap color anywhere and it’ll look cool. lol! The most time consuming part of this was getting the little bits of the negative die cut back in place. Still I slid in in record time (for me, anyway) at 19:13! You can just barely see the gold shimmer in the outlines.
The inside says: That’s what you are… no time left for a pic. lol!
- My Favorite Things Floral Fantasy Background & Simply Fabulous Sayings stamps (inside)
- My Favorite Things Absolutely Fabulous dies
- Tsukineko Versamark Ink
- Recollections detail gold embossing powder
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Mustard Seed, Bundled Sage, Worn Lipstick & Wilted Violet
- Coredinations white cardstock & Parisian nights pink card
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Tombow Xtreme adhesive
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges – click on any of them for details on how you can join the fun:
- My Favorite Things Creative Olympics Event 4 – Speed Cardmaking
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Add a Die Cut
- Cropstop February Challenge – Linky Party #37 – Anything Goes (Aleene’s, Core’dinations, My Favorite Things, Ranger, Tombow, & Tsukineko)
I’m happy to have been able to participate in all the events in this fun Creative Olympics! Thanks for all of your kind comments and support! Until next time…
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.