It’s been a rough few weeks with a nasty relapse, but I’m back briefly to post this sparkling mixed media coffee/tea calendar that I made as a gift for a friend. (and for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and the December Stamplorations Mixed Media Challenge)
As you probably know, it’s also time for the winter Coffee Lovers Hop. Winter in Florida doesn’t mean snow, it just means different flowers and perhaps a few more hot beverages, but there are enough warm days for a nice cold frap, too! There is the RARE frost this far south, so I really frosted everything up on this.
That frosting goes well with MarkerPoP’s day 10 theme: Sparkle. I love the various sparkling products used, like the Stickles on the cups and feathers, the Extreme Peacock embossing powder on the feathers and the copper glitter paste on the stenciled background. The flowers have Flower Soft centers
That fab musicalbutterfly just sparkles and shines! You can’t hardly tell in the pics, but a layer of Glossy Accents over the fraps looks just like the plastic cups they come in.
Even the whipped topping on the fraps have some frosty sparkle in them!
- Stamplorations stamps: Coffee & Dog Roses, Trendy Feathers, Trendy Feathes 2, Trendy Butterflies, Tea Cup Row, Always Time for Tea
- Stamplorations ARTplorations stencil: Swirly Blooms
- DoCrafts 2018 calendar tabs
- KaiserCraft Bracket Album (just one ‘page’)
- Plaid Apple Barrel Jet Black acrylic paint
- Tsukineko Memento dye inks: Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black
- Core’dinations paper: white, lilac, gray
- Tsukineko Versamark ink
- Recollections gold detail embossing powder
- Judikins Extreme Peacock Embossing Powder
- Copic Markers:B24; G24, 99; R20; V04, 09, 15, 17; Y15, 17, 35; YG61, 63, 67
- Sakura Gelly Roll pen – white 08
- BoBunny glitter paste: Copper
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Ranger Stickles: Lavender, Rose Gold, Seafoam, Star Dust, Turquoise
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Stickles: Dusty Concord
- Ranger Ice Stickles: Silver Ice
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Copper Penny, Gloss Dandelion Yellow, Gloss White
- Flower Soft: Daffodil (the flower centers)
- Misc. Vellum
- Recollections Floral Embellishments
- Simply Defined ‘Stay Put’ liquid adhesive
- Scotch adhesive dots – medium
I’m playing along with the following challenges and hops. Click on any of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
- CropStop December Challenge Linky Party #35 (Core’dinations, Flower Soft, Plaid, Ranger, Scotch, Tsukineko)
I have a couple of additional projects that I already made for the Coffee Lovers Hop… If I can manage to get them posted, you’ll be hearing from me again real soon, so stay tuned!
I’m glad you stopped by today and, as always, I appreciate your comments!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
What a lovely giftie! So many pretty details! Hope that you’re feeling better!
This is a beautiful wall decor with so many details and loves the sparkly work!
Beautiful calendar. I love the little butterfly. It is one of my favorite stamps. Thanks for sharing with the STAMPlorations mixed media challenge.
Wonderful calendar decor. I love all the sparkle.
Wow! You’ve included so many wonderful details on your fun calendar! (I used to do these every year for gifts, but this year I ran out of time!) Thanks so much for linking this up to Cropstop — and yes, it would be so fun if snowflakes did occasionally come in different colors! (smile!)
BTW – we’d also love for you to join us over on The House That Stamps Built. There’s a fun new challenge every Wednesday and a chance to win a $25 gift card every month!
This fits last weeks glitter challenge (open all month long now!) perfectly!
You can check it out here: http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/designers-choice-challenge/dcc126-glitter
Thanks for linking up! I hope you’ll come back and join us again in another challenge!
Fabulous gift idea–great colors and sparkle.
This is so pretty! Hope you feel better soon!
Cute calendar page and fun that you get to enjoy all of January.
OH my! All the sparkle and yumminess of this! So beautiful!!
This is a cool idea, D.Ann. I love all of the sparkliness. Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge for December.
I do love that sparkle background ❤ thanks for playing along with us at the STAMPloratinos Mixed Media challenge this month!
Beautiful calendar! Love all the sparkle and little details. This calendar makes for a truly magical 2018. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge. Good Luck! 😀