The time has come for my final post of the Cat Lovers Hop. Wahhh! But, Wahoo-kachoo! We just passed our peak number of 149 entries from last year!!
It has been a week of the highest quality with the 4c’s … Cats, Coffee, Crafting & Chocolate. We make clarity, cut, color and carat jealous! Lol! (BTW: If you want some better chuckles, be sure to read to the very end!)
I’m closing with this pair of elegant and fun cards:
(Special thanks to my aunt for making that gorgeous cross-stitched kitty and orchid!)
I love how well that embossing folder goes with the geometric ‘ball’, don’t you?!
And on the inside are these cute bookmarks:
Since I cut the cats as a pair, it was easy to mix & match the pieces for a second card:
For the bookmark on this one, I cut a second one out of the god cardstock, but put the paper in reverse and glued them together so both the front and back are gold.
Which do YOU prefer? I kind of lean toward the black background.
- Penny Black dies: Fancy Cat, Geometrics & Bookmark Tab
- Penny Black Nine Lives Stamp set (sentiment)
- We R Memory Keepers Sequence embossing folder
- Core’dinations cardstock: black, white & green
- Colorbok Shiny Gold Metallc Paper
- The Paper Company Black Glimmer paper
- Recollections Glitter Paper: Snow
- Tsukineko Versamark ink
- Inkadinkado embossing powders: black & linen white
- Copic marker: RV02
- Sakura Pigma Micron archival ink black 005
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops – Bubble Gum Blush
- Sookwang Scor-tape double-sided adhesive
I am entering these cards in the following hops and challenges – click on any one of them for more information on how you can join in on the fun!
- 2017 Cat Lovers Hop – White background (Black via IG)
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Monochrome (because black, white and gold are neutrals, that just leaves Green! White background via this page, (Black via IG)
- CropStop Linky Party #33 – anything goes – just one, as that makes 5 (Core’dinations, Pigma Micron, Scor-Tape, Tsukineko, We R Memory Keepers)
Okay, it’s time for the final hint for my Blog Candy Giveaway games from THIS post. Although you can only count it once, this archaic four-letter-word, meaning ‘a dainty or choice food, a delicacy’ can be found 6 times in the puzzle. Still having trouble? No worries, you will still get entries for the Bonus questions, whether or not you get the answers to #1 and #2 correct. Have fun!
Also: if any of you early birds have found some words you missed with the clues the past few posts and want to change your answer to #1, for the early bird may get the worm, but the late cat gets both. Lol! This morning I received the first correct answer to #1 and #3. Many of you mamaged to get #2 already. If anyone wants to change their answers, you still have time to resubmit a revised answer. : ) You have until 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, Sunday, October 29, 2017 to finish up and submit your final answers via e-mail. Don’t forget to check back on Monday, October 30, 2017 – hopefully, before noon PACIFIC time for my winners and answers post.
Note: If Potential Tropical Cyclone 18 (likely to be named Tropical Storm Philippe) continues as predicted, we will have winds and up to 8″ of rain tonight and tomorrow. This usually wouldn’t be a problem, but coming on the heels of Irma, who knows what the power lines here will do. (friends just a couple of miles from me were out of electric a whole week (which sounds like nothing compared to the Keys and Caribbean).) Anyway, if my post happens to be late, you’ll know why. Best way not to miss it: subscribe to follow my blog!
It’s been a wonderful hop and my mind is already spinning with ideas for next year’s hop. (No hard puzzles, I promise!) Hopefully I’ll see you all back here way before then. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the funnies below!
Warm, furry hugs,
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
Well, you saw that I started out as a crazy cat kid and then went on to be a wild cat teen… here I am today:
Actually – that’s our hop host Janis with her clowder of 18… I just Photoshopped my Bitmoji avatar in the picture. Lol!
I thought I’d close with a few fun things I recently found while surfing the net: