Good afternoon, crafty cat lovers! The Cat Lovers Hop is still going strong and I’ve seen some pretty amazing projects this year!
This afternoon, we’re going to visit some of our larger cat family friends…
Before I get into the card, I just want to let you take a closer look at that box. It reminds me so much of paradise! It’s made out of metal and all the animals are raised/embossed.
I may try embossing from the back of my card next time and see how it looks!
This card is also inspired by the A Blog Called Hero Calling All Critters Challenge
Now, on to the card. I just love this scene! The colors were blended with some water, so I assume that counts for watercolor in the a2z Scrapbooking October 2017 Challenge:
- Hero Arts June 2017 kit
- Note: this is one of their kits they are bringing back in 2018 if you missed it
- Color Layering Bengal Tiger stamps and dies
- Hero Arts Thorn Tree & Grasses dies
- Tsukineko Memento dye ink: Tuxedo Black
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Spiced Marmalade & Wild Honey (tigers)
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks: Antique Linen, Fossilized Amber, Frayed Burlap, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves & Spiced Marmalade (background)
- Copic markers: R20; RV04; Y17, YG61,63; YR31; W1,3 (tongue & grass)
- Core’dinations white, orange and black cardstock
- Furry animal print from Monika Reeck during the first hop (Thanks, Monika!)
- Tombow Mono Adhesive
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
I am playing along in the following hops and challenges – click on any one of them for more information on how you can join in on the fun!
- 2017 Cat Lovers Hop
- A Blog Called Hero Calling All Critters October 2017
- a2z Scrapbooking October 2017 Challenge – Watercolor
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
Before I leave… I’m starting to get a few guesses on my Blog Candy Giveaway games from THIS post. I think it’s time for a little bit of a hint to help since you can’t figure out the answer to #2 without knowing the answer to #1 (although I bet you can guess the last three words quite easily… wink-wink). Here is your first hint: The answer to #1 is more than the # of cats Janis has (see her Day 1 post), but less than the number of days in this month so far. That should narrow it down a little without giving it away. Oh, I’m ornery, I know. Don’t fret… You will still get entries for the Bonus questions whether or not you get the answers to #1 and #2 correct. Have fun!
I sure have enjoyed hearing from all you visitors!! Thanks for all your kind words!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
Oh, and speaking of larger cats…
Doesn’t that just remind you of Isaiah 11:6-9?! I can’t wait to see that prophecy fulfilled!