Oh, my whiskers!
Here’s a pawsome trio for the Cat Lovers Hop…
These Peeking Cats are so stinkin’ cute!! And I just love the Oh my whiskers! sentiment! If you happen to like them as much as I do, be sure and read to the end as there’s a special announcement! (Ok, I know you’re going to skip the rest of the pics and go straight to the end of this post now. lol!)
Now, here’s a question for you… I couldn’t decide if I liked just adding the whiskers to the top of the ‘i’ or if I should add them to the bottom too. I leaned toward just the top, but after I was done, I put them on the bottom too… Which one do you prefer?
After coloring the eyes, I filled them in with Glossy Accents… they look almost real in person!
- Frantic Stamper Peeking Cats dies
- Frantic Stamper Cat Sentiments stamps
- My Minds Eye Meow 6×6 pad
- Core’dinations cardstock: black & white
- Tsukineko Versamark link
- Inkadinkado black embossing powder
- Copic markers: R32, RV02, Y17, YG61,63
- Sakura Pigma Micron archival ink pens, black 05 & green 03
- Kuretake Wink of Luna – gold
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Recollections faux pearls (colored with Copics to match the MME Meow cardstock)
Now, for what you’ve been waiting for….
- You must have each of the following items in your cart:
- Then, at checkout, apply coupon code: cat25
This will give you a 25% ($3.75) discount on the stamp. She only has 12 of the stamp in stock right now….. and no more coming for at least a month, so you will want to hurry and get your order in! This offer is only good while supplies last, and the offer ends on November 1, 2017. Check out her other sales while you’re there! She carries hard-to-find brands in addition to her own. Have fun!!
Thank you Fran!!! (And thanks for the honor of putting this card on your product pages!)
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.