Hello, hello! It’s time I got crackin’ on the many Thank You cards I owe. I started with the Mood Board from The Ton’s July Challenge:
The lower corner has the top and bottom flowers almost reversed with the macaroons in the middle, and most of the flowers have lots of pinks and lavender with some yellow and green. Instead of macaroons, I cut out the SHAPE of my sentiment for the middle. Here is the finished card:
I love the glamorous shiny BLING of that rose gold embossing powder!
Embossing the flowers made it easy to watercolor them with my Zig markers.
- The Ton Happiness is Peonies stamp set
- Canson L’Aquarelle Heritage Hot Pressed 140# watercolor paper
- Tsukineko Versamark Ink
- The Ton Couture Gilding Rose Gold embossing Powder
- Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 25,26,28,41,45,50,81
- Core’dinations cardstock: white & black
- Scotch adhesive tape runner
I am entering this card in the following challenges. Click on any one of them for more information on how you can play along…
- The Ton July 2017 Mood Board Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Get In Shape (sentiment)
- Simon Says Stamp Work-It-Wednesday July 2017- Bling
I am pleased you stopped by here today! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think – I always enjoy hearing from you!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
Your card is beautiful! I love the brightly colored flowers and the disressed edges for a vintage look. Great job! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
This is just glorious!! The beautiful deep pink is fabulous on its own but when you add that gold embossing …wow!! Those brush pens look like something I need now. A never ending of crafty must-haves, right?!