Hello, again! I’ve been playing just a little with some paper crafts during my recuperation. Today I have a cute little friendship Flip-Its card for you:
Of course, it’s cuter in action, so here’s a link to a quick video (HERE):
And some close-ups
These Flip-It’s cards are SO FUN and so EASY to make!!
- Sizzix Tripple Playful Flip-Its dies by Stephanie Barnard
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Crazy Cats & Crazy Talk
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Crazy Cats Dies
- Sizzix Little Sizzles paper pack – earth tones
- Core’dinations cardstock – purple and white
- Copic Markers B21; C1,3,5,7; R20; W1,3,5; Y13; YG63; YR21,24
- Pigma Micron Archival Ink pens: 005 green & 05 Brown
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen 533
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Faber Castell Textuer Gems pearl
- iCraft Therm-o-Web sticky dot runner & sticky tape runner adhesives
I’m entering this in the Stephanie Barnard Flip-Its Sizzix Maker Challenge. Click on it for more information on how you can join the fun!
I’m also joining the fun at the CropStop July Linky Party #30 (Coredinations, Pigma, Ranger, Sizzix).
Thank you for stopping by today!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.