Hello and welcome! I’m pleased to be one of the guest designers for the new MarkerPOP! Challenge (#124) post today! Here’s a hint of what the challenge will be:
And here’s my card:
I took the Altenew Beautiful Day stamp and masked off areas of the Spellbinders Divine Eloquence die, then colored it in with Copic Markers and Tonic Nuvo Cerystal Drops.
Do POP right on over to the MarkerPOP! blog to share in the fun!
- Spellbinders A2 Divine Eloquence Card Creator die
- Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Copic Markers: G5,9,15; R22,24,29,35 YG61
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss: Red Berry, White, and Woodland Green
- Tsukineko VersaMark ink
- Inkadinkado black embossing powder
- Core’dinations white cardstock and Parisian Nights A2 red card
- Tombow Mono permanent Adhesive
- Aleene’s Clear Tacky Glue
I am also entering this card in the Altenew July 2017 Inspiration challenge (HERE) which is almost the same colors:
And in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes. (HERE) Be sure to check them both out, too!
I’m glad you could stop by today. I may be laid up for a while now, but I’ll be back as soon as I can… I have lots of interesting things on the back burner waiting to be shared with you! If you’re not subscribed to my blog, you may want to sign up now. (hint- hint!)
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.