Welcome to my final project for My Favorite Things Camp Create. This is the Bonus Gather ‘Round the Campfire session: Divine Dry Embossing, and here is its badge:
I thought it needed a little something rather than plain white, so I took some colored pencils to the embossed part. TIP: since the pencils pressed some of the embossing down, I went back over the back side on a mouse pad when I was done to re-raise it.
And a little sentiment for the inside:
To blend the pencil and add some bling, I added a brush of Wink of Stella over it.
- My Favorite Things Doubly Amazing & LL Hip Clips Die-namics
- My Favorite Things Lace Background stamp
- Spectrum Noir Aqua Blend pencils: Hyacinth & Pink Tulip
- Kuretake Zig Wink of Stella: clear
- Tsukineko VersaMark Ink
- Memento dye ink: Angel Pink
- Pebbles Inc. Pearlescent Chalks: jewel tones
- Core’dinations cardstock: pink & white
- Tombow Mono permanent adhesive
I’m entering these cards in the following hops and contests. Click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
- My Favorite Things Camp Create Bonus: Gather ‘Round the Campfire – Divine Dry Embossing
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Emboss It
Thanks for joining me for this fun creative camp! I look forward to seeing you again!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
This is so light and airy, D.Ann! I do love pink!!! I have never attempted to emboss with my dies but it always looks like such a fabulous technique. Love how you colored the embossed area and glitzed it up with your WOS pen. The butterfly and hearts add such a sweetness to the card, too, as does that awesome lace background stamp (which I fell in love with on one of your earlier badge projects!!). Really pretty card and wonderful way to finish up all your badges!!!
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
Wow, you are just rocking it with the Camp Create projects D.Ann! When I first started dry embossing, I used the old brass stencils, an embossing pen, and tape the paper to a sunny window I’m so glad I have a Big Shot and embossing folders now! I love that pretty lace background stamp and the fresh look