Welcome to my final project for My Favorite Things Camp Create. This is the Bonus Gather ‘Round the Campfire session: Divine Dry Embossing, and here is its badge:
I thought it needed a little something rather than plain white, so I took some colored pencils to the embossed part. TIP: since the pencils pressed some of the embossing down, I went back over the back side on a mouse pad when I was done to re-raise it.
And a little sentiment for the inside:
To blend the pencil and add some bling, I added a brush of Wink of Stella over it.
- My Favorite Things Doubly Amazing & LL Hip Clips Die-namics
- My Favorite Things Lace Background stamp
- Spectrum Noir Aqua Blend pencils: Hyacinth & Pink Tulip
- Kuretake Zig Wink of Stella: clear
- Tsukineko VersaMark Ink
- Memento dye ink: Angel Pink
- Pebbles Inc. Pearlescent Chalks: jewel tones
- Core’dinations cardstock: pink & white
- Tombow Mono permanent adhesive
I’m entering these cards in the following hops and contests. Click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
- My Favorite Things Camp Create Bonus: Gather ‘Round the Campfire – Divine Dry Embossing
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Emboss It
Thanks for joining me for this fun creative camp! I look forward to seeing you again!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.