Welcome back to the final day of My Favorite Things Camp Create: Glitzy Glitter.
This was a very easy card to make, so I’ll spare you any extra details… besides… just like any final day… we’re all ready to go home! : ) This time we’re going out with a BLING! (Sorry, I couldn’t resist! lol!) Love ‘petting’ those glittered birds.. they’re almost fuzzy!
- My Favorite Things Amazing stamp set
- My Favorite Things LLD Flamingos & Doubly Amazing Die-namics
- My Favorite Things Herringbone Bricks Stencil
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress ink: Peacock Feathers
- Pigma Micron 005 Archival ink pen: Black
- Martha Stewart Crafts Essential Colors glitter set: Crystal Fine, Kunzite, Onyx, Tourmaline
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- Sookwang Scor-Tape
- Aleene’s Clear Tacky Glue
- Tombow Mono permanent adhesive
Now I have the final badge of the set:
I’m entering these cards in the following hops and contests. Click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
- My Favorite Things Camp Create Day 5: Glitzy Glitter
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Touchy-Feely
- Cropstop June Challenge Linky Party #29: Anything Goes (Aleene’s, Core’dinations, Martha Stewart, Micron, MFT, Ranger, Scor-Tape, Tombow)
There’s still s’more to come with the Camp Create Bonus: Gather ‘Round the Campfire, so grab some marshmallows and I’ll see you soon!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.