Hello and welcome! Today’s project is from Day 4 of My Favorite Things Camp Create: Sensational Sliders.
I love interactive, touchy-feely cards! This one took a little extra measuring since I didn’t have the Blueprint plate used in the demo, but it was worth it! I left a 3/4″ edge around the 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ card, cutting two 4 inch sides and one 2 3/4 side with a semi-circle traced from a AA battery in the middle.
And when you pull the slider open:
I know it’s kind of yucky, but it still cracks me up! Here’s a behind-the-scenes look… After blending in the ink for the sidewalk, grass and sky (each masked off as I went), I spritzed a little water and then randomly flicked in some grass blades.
Here’s another reason why the We R Memory Keepers Precision Press has a slight advantage over the MISTI:
For the peepee I used the Nuvo Morning Dew Crystal Drops that dry clear and, when dry, I ran a yellow Copic marker over it.
Now, here’s a test… Did you happen to notice the dog’s name? If you missed it, you can scroll back to the first picture…. Yep, a true Boca Ratonian! I know another one called Dee-Oh-Gee…. think about it… say it slow…! : )
- My Favorite Things: BB You Make My Tail Wag stamps
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Mowed Lawn, Old Paper, Tumbled Glass
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink pen: Twisted Citron
- Copic markers:
- Doghouse: C1,3,5,7; R24, 29
- Dog: E13, 23, 25, 31, 33, W1
- Hydrant: C1, 3, Y17, 35
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops: Morning Dew
- Pigma Micron 005 Archival ink pen: Black
- Tombow Xtreme permanent adhesive
This earns the 4th Camp Create badge:
I’m entering these cards in the following hops and contests. Click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
- My Favorite Things Camp Create Day 4: Sensational Sliders
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Touchy-Feely
- Cropstop June Challenge Linky Party #29: Anything Goes (Core’dinations, Micron, MFT, Ranger, Tombow, Tonic)
There’s still one more day of this fun ‘camp,’ so I’ll be back soon!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.